after-In accepting a role in the upcoming Green Level High School Spring 2021 production, I agree to abide by the following terms:
- I understand that I am to attend all rehearsals scheduled for my character or team.
- I understand that no absences for ANY participant will be excused during the two weeks prior to the show and will result in immediate dismissal from the production.
- I will put all known conflicts on my conflict sheet at the outset. If additional, unavoidable conflicts arise, I understand that it is my responsibility to inform the director well in advance. I will not send word through another student – I, or my parent/legal guardian will contact the director.
- If I am sick I, or my parent/guardian, will let the director know as soon as possible. Appropriate arrangements will be made between myself and the director. If this occurs, it is my job to find another cast member to help me learn the material I missed.
- I understand that repeated, unexcused absences will result in my dismissal from the cast.
- I understand that absences of any kind adding up to 20% of my rehearsal time will result in being dismissed from the cast and/or crew.
- I will not be late to rehearsal. If an unavoidable conflict arises, I will contact the director. I will NOT send word through another cast member – I will contact the director myself. Only contacts made at least 24 hours prior to the stated rehearsal time will be accepted.
- I will come to rehearsal prepared with my script, a pencil, and a quiet activity.
- I understand that I may not be directly involved at all times at all rehearsals. I will be patient with the rehearsal process and considerate of working cast members.
- I will learn my lines, my vocals, my choreography, and my staging by the expected dates.
- I will be asked to provide my own personal makeup kit, footwear, and pieces of my costume.
- I will respect my fellow cast members, all crew members, my directors, and our adult support team. I will also show consideration for our facilities. My behavior will reflect the standards of my school and my commitment to this production at all times.
- I will follow all COVID procedures as outlined by WCPSS and the Theatre Department.
- If I drop out or am dismissed from the cast or crew at any point during the production, I will be ineligible to participate in any after-school production for a calendar year.
- I understand that direct violations of this contract may result in my dismissal from the cast.